10grams Potato Starch
50grams Rice Flour
- Put potato starch in a pot. Then, add water and mix them. Heat the pot until it becomes starchy. *Medium low heat for about 5 minutes
- Move the mixture into the bowl with rice flour. Then, Add canola oil.
- Combine all the ingredients until it becomes together.
- Thinly roll the dough with using rolling pin.
- Cut out the pastry one by one. Continue until the dough is gone.
You have all the ingredients to cook this recipe immediately. Go to Cook Now recipes.
You are missing some ingredients but you can use what you have at home to make a few changes to the recipe and start cooking. Go to Cook Now recipes.
What's to Eat? is essentially a recipe book. Using the ingredients you have at home, we will flag up the recipes you can cook immediately, and those for which you may need to swap one or more ingredients.